Wednesday 6 July 2011

CPD 23 Things Thing 4

Have just signed up with Twitter, and started following a few people and organisations. However chatty I may or may not be in real life, there must be some point when we simply run out of things to say. It's hard to keep up with Facebook, the blogs I'm now following and now twitter?! The next thing is how much to participate with all that's out there, how much to say, and what sort of stuff. Can almost feel the weight of all those unread screens sitting on my shoulders, and am really not sure if I want to add to that hullabaloo or not.

The pressure of completing my essay for the ILM qualification is also sitting pretty heavy, and the kids have broken up from school already so and trying to cultivate this relaxed chilled mum image with them, which is getting harder as the days progress!

1 comment:

libchris said...

I divide those who I follow on Twitter into lists... one of which is my 'quick list' - which consists of friends and a few people who often have interesting things to say about libraries. So when I haven't much time to spare I glance at just those.
(Easier to do using Seesmic - as you can have multiple lists up at the same time, and scroll through them very quickly).